As the date for War of the Dragons’ release grows ever closer, my ideas for marketing have been flowing all over the place. Naturally, I would like to profit as much as I can off of my work. As such, I’ve decided I’m going to involve the community and allow my friends and readers to make a bit of profit off of this release.
When March arrives, I will be releasing two sets of links — one to a direct order link and one to a distributer order link. Readers who want to take advantage of the money-making opportunities will be able to go with the distributor link. The general idea is that for every book sold, you will earn 30% of the profits from it — that totals to about $3/book. If you just talk to a couple of friends and sell ten books, you’ve just net yourself $30. Now, I know how some of my readers are extremely innovative and enjoy marketing and have ways of getting the word out of these things to their friends as well as just general market audiences. In order to also accommodate for this, I will allow a bulk purchase system. Rather than selling individual books and having them shipped to the reader and earning 30%, if a distributor wishes to order 50 or more books to distribute on their own, they will earn 75% profits.
So, for sake of readability, here’s the three purchase options for when War of the Dragons releases:
- Pays $14.99 for War of the Dragons + Shipping
- Registers Account with Jonbarajas.com
- Sells War of the Dragons in one of two fashions:
- Directs Customer to order link and enters their Distributor’s Name. Customer will pay $14.99 + Shipping and a check will be sent to distributor for money earned.
- Orders 10 copies of War of the Dragons for $11.99 each + shipping Sells hard copy of War of the Dragons to customers for $15.99-16.99 to offset shipping.
- Register account with Jonbarajas.com
- Orders 50+ copies of War of the Dragons for $8.99/each
- Sells them as they wish
More information will come as the date nears!